These are wires that “fly” over a field of telegraph pylons on another ground. Sometimes we can install them without the need for a lane, but only if: I apologize for starting another topic on this subject, I know there are others here that I have read, but I cannot find a discussion about the same situation I find myself in. Be good if you can negotiate the link as part of it, although, as if they are doing the job to move the pole, they can also put the supply at the same time. Even it saves a fight later when they move the pole and only then you ask for the link and you don`t like the quote. Once the pole is moved, they will ask you to become some sort of Wayleave agreement (I imagine), so that you have lost your bargaining power. @Christine Walker had a stake on their land and was quoted with crazy money for the connection because they claimed there wasn`t enough capacity to just add their offer. So she took advantage of the lack of a holiday agreement to get her to link it for much less money. I`m sure it was more involved than that, but it`s the result in two sentences. However, with regard to processes for necessary holiday apps, see a link to the necessary travel instructions published, which you may find useful. Computer equipment remains the property of the IT provider. The owner will not want there to be an indication that the IT provider has acquired ownership rights to the common areas because of its installation.

The owner will also want to ensure that the equipment is moved and removed (if no longer necessary) at no cost to the owner, in accordance with all safety rules and that the damage is done. From the IT provider`s point of view, they not only need a right to install their devices, but they must ensure that they can access these devices to inspect, maintain and repair them and then remove them (if necessary). The paths do not go further if the property changes ownership, so if you recently bought the land, even if there was a path with the previous owner, it would not continue if you usually bought the place is to leave a current agreement with no end date. This will continue to apply to the device that covers it, even if the owner of the land or land changes. A word of caution on time and timing. If you have to negotiate a new agreement with them, it can really take a long time. It can also take a long time to get a new connection. If these wires prevent the development of the country, you need to get as quickly as possible on the electricity problem.

How long does a Wayleave deal last? As the old saying goes: “How long does a piece of string go by?” The period during which the acquisition of a Wayleave agreement is required may vary depending on the circumstances of the contract and the cooperation of third parties. These parties regularly include wayleave officers, country agents, solicitors and neighbouring landowners. As a general rule, it takes between 12 and 16 weeks for the necessary legal documents to be issued. However, some projects may be more complex than others and therefore take much longer. If things get cut, is there a risk that I`ll be denied an electrical connection? Often enough not to have to give up or relief. I have seen it three times in places we have owned, including our home today. I was able to negotiate with the DNO on the basis that its existing feeder and land cables were passing through our country without authority and had part of the cost of the pier of a new mast and the airline cable they received, provided we agreed with them.



Go up